Pages

Friday, November 2, 2012

I was just recently nominated for the "Beautiful Blogger Award" by Mary Livingston.  http://thebackdoorartist.com/    I have only known this person for a short time and I only know her online. BUT, this person has had a major impact on my life personally and creatively. I thank God for sending her my way.  


Rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you
        Thank you Mary Livingston.

2. Post the award image to your page (see above)

3. Tell 7 facts about yourself
 

  • 1. I had my first date with my husband 30 years ago this past October 12 and have been married to him for 26 years.
  • 2. We have two incredibly beautiful & talented daughters who are the smartest people that I know.
  • 3. Jesus Christ is my Lord and Savior
  • 4. I love to watch cartoons and animated movies
  • 5. I love scary movies
  • 6. I keep a jar of M&Ms by my drafting table. When I create something, I get ONE !!
  • 7. I have Pink, Aerosmith, Bonnie Rait, Hank Williams Jr. Dolly Parton, Jerry Jeff Walker, Fats Domino, Classical & Ozzy Osborn on my Ipod


4. Nominate 15 other bloggers, and let them know about the nomination

I have chosen the following bloggers because they have had an influence on my life in a very positive way. I hope whomever reads this will take a moment to check out their blogs.

 



Loni Lilley
Susan Clement-Beveridge

Flynn's Fine Art

Hazel G. Mitchell

Illustration Junky - Charlie Eve Ryan

Laura Miller

Space City Illustrators

How To Be a Children's Book Illustrator

Diandra Mae

Nan Nan Kennedy

My dog-eared sketchbook - Lisa Thompson

Will Terry Illustration

Urban Sketchers - Texas

Hidden Hobbies - Pooja Sriniva

Turbo Monkey Tales




  

2 comments:

  1. Just saying, I have no idea why "Hidden Hobbies" is in another color. I have redone that particular link over 5 times. It's either leave it in a different color or delete it. Just want it known that I am not highlighting this one for preference. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Felicia, thanks for the nomination! I really appreciate that. I gladly accept.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving your comment. I should recieve notification of it and will respond when I do. Thanks for visiting, Felicia