Pages

Wednesday, May 8, 2013

I've been taking a watercolor workshop this week from Cindy Brabec King who is an amazing artist.

https://www.google.com/search?q=cindy+brabec-king+artist&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ei=i0KKUbr1CIvW9ATrw4H4Cw&ved=0CAoQ_AUoAQ&biw=1366&bih=652

Some of you know that I have been having issues with my eyesight.  Well, I to share something very exciting for me.

During the class, I said to Cindy "I can't see the detail".  She told me "You don't have to see it."  I have always painted detail.  I've been told that I am meticulous when I paint.  SO, the problems that I've been having with my eye sight has been so upsetting.  To think that I can't paint or participate in my life that way is just overwelming.  If you look at her paintings, you will see such detail.

So, this class has given me new hope to "see" again.

In a world where God is forgotten, I have to truly give God the glory for this.  Recently, a friend of mine asked if he could pray for my eyes and he did.  He prayed for my eyes, my sight and my artwork.  My eyes may not get better, but my sight surely has !!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I should recieve notification of it and will respond when I do. Thanks for visiting, Felicia