Pages

Thursday, October 18, 2012

Ok....  so I go get the hard contact for my left eye today.  Hopefully, this is the final stages of a two month ordeal.  My doctor is hoping that this will fit so he can get my distance vision corrected.  THEN in a few weeks, he can deal with my up close vision. 

I'm so anxious because I'm so behind on my artwork.  I'm not sure if I can catch up on this self impossed deadline that I have set for myself. 

At a SCBWI meeting, I found out that although my artwork is very nice that it doesn't fit the qualifications for an "illustrator's portfolio".  SO, I need to redo my portfolio from scratch.  My goal is to have this done by the Houston's SCBWI conference in April.  I need a minimum of 10 pieces.  I have NONE ready !!! 

Anyway ...  the goal that I have for my blog is to add other artist's blogs. IF YOU ARE READING THIS and have a blog, please let me know.  I don't know how to add them just yet, but that's what I want to do.  What is the protocol for adding someone's blog ?  Do you need their permission ??  Just wondering how all that works.  :)

Thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I should recieve notification of it and will respond when I do. Thanks for visiting, Felicia