Pages

Friday, October 19, 2012

SO, I've spent the last few hours cutting and pasting my facebook "likes" from my personal facebook into a message to my artist facebook. There were 45 likes. Doesn't seem like that much until you've had to go through and "unlike" them, click on them to get the link to copy / paste to a message to send to the other facebook page. THEN click on those likes, go back to the message and like another. Yep, was a job .... seemed like more than 45. BUT, the job is done. Professional facebook profile created. Just wished I could have used my art name "Artistic Expressions" because this facebook name is too close to my other name. Oh well !! No world is perfect !!

 

Here is the link to my facebook if anyone wants to "friend me".
facebook.com/expressionsbyfelicia?ref=tn_tnmn#!/expressionsbyfelicia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving your comment. I should recieve notification of it and will respond when I do. Thanks for visiting, Felicia